The Colorado high country's premier resource for solving all your HOA issues.
WHO WE SERVE
- HOA BOARDS
Our mission is to inform, educate and guide homeowner associations to govern more effectively, more responsibly, more congenially. Your community environment is your home ... we want to help you make it the most desirable neighborhood in which to call home.
Meadow Wood Website Access
The Meadow Wood HOA is a 79 residential lot planned unit development located in Summit Cove, Summit County, Colorado. The community is bordered by National Forest and wetlands. The Homeowners Association is diligently managed by Summit HOA Services Inc, which has provided this website for all your HOA resources. For homeowners and authorized vendors or agents, please click on the highlighted link above to access the site. You may log in with your unique member ID and password, or contact us for access information if you do not have this.
Click SUBSCRIBE for important email updates and monthly articles.
Read our latest articles here:
- House Bill 13-1277 was signed into law on 5/28/13 and requires anyone managing a common interest community in Colorado to be certified and licensed by the State by 7/1/15.
- This House Bill 12-1237 clarifies which records shall be maintained by the association and disclosed to a unit owner, or a designated agent, upon appropriate request. The Bill became effective 1/1/13.
Officers of the Association:
- There are few resources available for officers of the association to understand what their roles usually entail. Particularly self-managed communities struggle with appropriate delegation and segregation of all administrative tasks. A detailed "job description" of each of the primary roles would be an administrative asset for your current or potential officers. The following articles are not exhaustive in their content, but will help in defining the roles and responsibilities of the respective positions:
- The HOA President - the guiding force of the association, sculptor of the community, its principal spokesperson.
- The Treasurer - the financial voice of the community and internal auditor of its operations.
- The Secretary - the chief information officer, recorder and custodian of records.
What else do we do ...
In addition to offering services throughout Colorado in Alternative Dispute Resolution (Mediation), Reserve Studies, Rental Property Management, as well as a variety of Consulting Services, we will strive to present the latest opinions, suggestions, and other reference material relevant to your HOA affairs.
Do you have a question or concern? In our Frequenty Asked Questions section, we just might have the answer you're looking for. Perhaps review our list of more HOA Articles for information that might cover your topic. If you can't resolve your issue here, submit your question to us in our Ask The Expert section, and we'll get back to you promptly. If you have a tip for subject matter in a future article, use the same Ask The Expert section and we'll make a point of addressing it for all our readers.
Your feedback is important. We want our readers to be aware of their rights and responsibilities as HOA homeowners, leaders or managers. Feel free to contact us at any time ... we look forward to your questions, comments and suggestions. We need your help too to make this site the Colorado High Country's Premier Resource For Solving All Your HOA Issues. We hope you become a frequent visitor to the resources and assistance we have to offer.
Disclosure and Use of Material - our webiste is intended as an informational and educational resource for community associations, predominantly throughout Colorado, and is not a substitute for competent professional counsel. The information and articles presented are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and may only be reproduced with the expressed permission of Summit HOA Services Inc., for non-commercial means (such as your community's website, communications and newsletters), and provided any reproduction is done so in its entirety, is not edited, and is annoted as to the source of material, that being Summit HOA Services Inc. All forms and samples provided are examples only and may require professional advice to adapt them for your community's needs. Although we endeavor to ensure the accuracy of the content, we cannot guarantee its completeness, that it is free of errors, is the most current, or the most suitable for your use. Nor can we guarantee that the material is free of any prior or potential claims of copyright infringement.